Top 7 Songs of October 2017

Since Riverdale is back I get new music every week! Wednesday's episode already gave me a couple of new songs that I love. Also they played Lights Out so I was very happy with the scene that it was in. I have been listening to some classics this month and have been getting into old rock songs. I always love to mix it up and change what I am listening to. Here are my songs for the month!

7. Headphones- Walk The Moon 


I am obsessed with the rock vintage feel of this song. Great beat and lyrics. Gets you pumped and ready to take on anything. 

6. No Sleep- Snow Culture


Off the new season's soundtrack, this song just gives you Riverdale vibes. I just started playing this song and I am already hooked. I always love a great beat and this song has it. 

5. Heavy In Hiding- Halsey 



The first string of lyrics got me fu*ed up. A song to associate with Bughead, it describes their relationship as it progresses from season 1 episode 13 into the second season now. It mentions a kitchen counter. Need I say more? I also just love the rhythm and soul to the song. I am starting to like Halsey a lot more. 





4. Season of the Witch- Donovan


Another song played in episode 2 Night-walkers, this song is very hippy 60's. Great guitar, and melody with a soft rhythm. 



3. Aquarius Apocalyptic- Stop Light Observations


In the first episode of the new season, this song took over my playlist for the week. 
The beat drops at the right moment and you start rocking out to this song. Love it!




2. Barracuda- Heart


Who doesn't love this song? I have always loved this song since I was a kid, but finally put it onto my playlist and jam out to it while I am doing homework. 




1. You Belong to Me- Cat Pierce 


 

Soft and such strong lyrics. I love how this song takes you on a imaginary ride. It is hard to describe beyond that, go listen for yourself to see. 


Comments

Popular Posts