Powerful Makeup Look

I asked my friend to do my makeup this weekend, because I knew she could create an amazing look that was weird, and something I could not create. She always does this to herself and I wanted to have a look that could stand out and make a statement. This took her two and a half hours to do because she was so precise on the eyes. I love this look and it fits perfectly with it now being October.

I used these following products:
Smash Box Primer
Bare Minerals Bare Skin- Neutral
Kat Von D-Lock It Concealer L15
Bare Minerals- Warm Neutral powder
Bare Minerals Bronzer
Bare Minerals Contour
Naked Under Eye Concealer Light
NYX Baked Blush
Laura Mercier Highlight

Naked Heat Palette
Kat Von D Serpentine Palette
Naked Smoky Eye Palette
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner
Bare Minerals Eye brow pencil


Laura Mercier Plum Lip Gloss
Urban Decay Lock it Spray











Thanks to Ian for this fantastic look. Friday I will be posting my favorite looks from spring 2018 fashion week! 


Comments

Popular Posts