Gift Guide 2017

Some of you might have already gotten all of your presents during Black Friday, and are waiting till Christmas to give all of your family and friends their gifts. But some of you are like me and still have to get everyone gifts. I am usually a great person when it comes to gifts. I always know what the person wants and get them the perfect gift. This year however it is hard and I'm stuck in a rut. So I am making a gift guide to help out those who are still looking for gifts to get people. I hope this list helps and gets your mind going.



The Simple Gifts


To me the best gifts come from the heart. Or the little treasures that people find. The simplest and easy gifts are always the best


Hand Made Ornaments
Art made by You 


Fashion Loves

I always love getting something cute for winter to spice up my wardrobe. Here are some sites to help.


Your local Goodwill store

Beauty

My mom gets me new makeup each year. Here are some of my faves



Cool Sites for Personal Gifts




Hope this list helped. Tech and certain hobbies are a little hard to narrow down when you do not know a lot about them, but use this list to get your friends and family the best gifts this season!





Comments

Popular Posts