Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you spend this day eating lots of delicious food, having a great time with your fam, and enjoying the day. I just wanted to make a little post as it is Monday saying I am so grateful for this blog. I started this about seven months ago and it is a great outlet for my obsession and a great way to dive into the world of fashion. Each week I see the people that read my blog, and I want to say thanks to everyone that reads each post, or reads the one that sparks their interest.

I am spending today at my Uncles house with most of my dads side of the family, and we have a huge family. My grandma had 10 kids so she is a real MVP. I will be eating all the ham I can as well as sweet potatoes and yummy pumpkin pie. I see Christmas as a time for family rather then the presents. I do not get to see everyone as much as I can so I really do appreciate today.


Even if you are not with family or are not doing anything special, or you do not celebrate Xmas, just take today as a day off from life and relax and do something that makes you happy. I hope everyone has a great day and I will see you guys Friday for the top songs of the year! 







Comments

Popular Posts