Top 10 Sexy Songs

My most beloved playlist on my spotify is my Sexy Rhythms. Most of my favorite songs are on this playlist and I listen to it almost everyday. It was hard to pick my top ten, so I decided that each artist could only show up once, even though most of them have about 10 great songs. These songs come down to the beat, lyrics and overall feel of the song. Tell me your favorite sexy songs in the comments.

10. SexyBack- Justin Timberlake (Timbaland)


This song will always be sexy, you can groove your hips and it fits so well with the beat. Also a great song to bike to.

9. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood 


It isn't the beat, but the lyrics that are so soft and makes you want to curl up into a ball. You can let your mind escape. 

8. Women- Harry Styles


The beat though. Damn it is so good. That is why this song is so sexy. 

7. Not Afraid Anymore- Halsey



Also Control and Heavy in Hiding are sexy ass songs, or just anything by her. Listen to all three and you will understand. 

6. Toes- Glass Animals 


The beat and the lyrics are just perfect for a sexy song. Also anything else by this band is sexy too. 

5. Cola- Lana Del Rey


The lyrics are sexy and seductive and dirty. Also Cherry, and every other Lana song is sexy as well.

4. Feeling Good- Nina Simone 


Those trumpets though. The beat and the lyrics are so good. The beat drop is my favorite.

3. Go Fuck Yourself- Two Feet


We all know I love this song, the beat is amazing. Every other song by Two Feet is just as sexy, but this song will always be my number one. 

2. Dark Times- The Weeknd (Ed Sheeran) 


One of my favorite's ever. This song has a great mixture of both voices and makes you crumble at the beat. Anything by these artists is sexy but together it is perfection. 

1. Wicked Games- Chris Issk 


Sexiest song of all time. The beat, lyrics, soft tones, it will get you. It is the top song on my playlist. Best sexy song ever. 


Here is a link to my playlist so you can see all of the songs. 








Comments

Popular Posts