Top 15 Shows That Have Ended

Happy December. This month is going to be full of holiday cheer and me working my ass off. To start it off , I am going to share my favorite shows that have ended. Some of these are my favorite shows of all time. Each one has left a mark or so good you have to re-watch over and over again. I might re-watch some of these shows right now.

Honorable Mentions:

Teen Wolf (2011-2017)   

Vampire Diaries (2009-2017)

Image result for teen wolf season 3

Image result for vampire diaries

I had to put these shows in Honorable mentions. I just watched Teen Wolf this summer and got addicted so it did not feel right to leave it out of the list. Season 3 was the best season. With the plot being so good, and Void Stiles being the best damn character, what a great season. The show never really got to that point again and the final was boring and did not settle anything, so I was mad. Also this show got me addicted to Stydia and they are number 14 on my top ships of all time now. 

As for Vampire Diaries I never really liked it until season 7 aired. I had a hatred for vampires because of Twilight so I boycotted the show. Then one night when I was bored I binge watched the six seasons and fell in love. Season 3 and 4 were the best. My love for the Originals was already there since I watched the spin-off before I watched TVD. By the end, the show lost its spark and was very boring. The last episode made me bawl my eyes out though. With the Originals ending next year we will hopefully get a good ending as well. 

15. Deadwood (2004-2006)


My love for period dramas started at a young age. I watched this show when I was about 10 with my parents and I fell in love. The show is about the lawless town of Deadwood and is set in the late 1800's. This show is dirty and vulgar but it fits perfectly with the time and place. The show ended without a true final season and it is rumored that it will be revived in the next couple of years and there could be a movie. So I will be waiting for that.

14. Greek (2007-2011)


I was too young when I watched the show but I don't care. Centered around the Greek system at a local college it focuses on a freshman who is trying to get into it. His sister is already in one of the top sororities on campus, putting the pressure on Rusty to fit in. This show not only portrays the partying and hierarchy of the Greek system, but it also focuses on the relationships that are made in college. The main plot points are love and friendship and I miss this show still. I balled my eyes out at the finale, and wish Netflix would add it so I can watch it all over again. 

13. True Blood (2008-2014)


This is when my love for fandoms really started up again. Freshman year of college, during the first month or so I needed something to watch in my free time. So I went to True Blood, since my hatred for vampires was over. I got hooked instantly. Sookie falls for a local vampire and the whole story takes off. This is also another vulgar show, so be warned before you go and watch it. But my love for Alexander Skarsgard started with this show. Eric Northman and Pam are the best characters. The ending was not that good but the first couple of seasons were just amazing. 

12. Marco Polo (2014-2016)


This show was cancelled and I am still sassy about it. It was so good for Netflix, why didn't they renew it for a third season? From characters to costumes to action this show had it all. Marco Polo travels to Mongolia with his father then becomes prisoner to the great Khan. So much happens and it was so good you wanted to see more. I became obsessed with the history of Mongolia and I love how the show keeps some historic facts in place. I recommend this show to everyone.  

11. Baby Daddy (2012-2017)


Everyone needs that one guilty pleasure show. Ben gets a surprise on his doorstep and it's a daughter that he never new he had. Yes this show was stupid and the plot was kinda meh, but I loved the family values it had. Also we know that Danny and Riley are one of my top ships so that was the focus for the show with me. All seasons are on Netflix, so go binge it if you please. 

10. That 70's Show (1998-2006)


I grew up with the reruns of this show. It has always been a favorite of mine. The characters are hilarious and the plot is just so funny. The relationships are great and you keep rooting for them until the final episode. Also on Netflix, so go and watch and laugh your ass off. 

9. Gossip Girl (2007-2012)


During the summer of 2012 my life revolved around this show. I watched the first five seasons in two weeks because it was so good. Serena comes back after a year of being away and she is already on Gossip Girl's radar. The show is about someone putting the Upper East sides drama out in the open and sharing everyone's darkest secrets. The show has its ups and downs. Seasons 5 and 6 are my personal favorites. With the mean girls and back stabbing it is such a good teen drama. Also the relationship between Blair and Chuck is perfection. The ending also had me in tears with them using "You've Got the Love" in the ending scene just like Sex and the City. Go watch this crazy show. 

8. Downton Abbey (2010-2015)


This show just plays with your emotions and spits them into a fire so you can die a painful long death. Yes, I am being dramatic but seriously that is the effect this show has on you. Set in one of my favorite eras, it starts in 1912 and go's through until the 1920's. Set around the world of a lord and his family and trying to find the heir to the land, and on the workers of the house and their daily lives. Some of the best romances came from this show, and the worst character deaths. I still cannot watch one episode because I will cry for hours. I had to watch Breaking Dawn and see Bella die to feel better. The plot, costumes and the aura of this show will always be timeless. 

7. Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014)


Another show that plays with your emotions. First off this show is about family before anything else. With the focus on Sam Crow, the biker club, and what they really do. The show gets into dark themes, but it is just a masterpiece. Grab tissues for the last couple of seasons because your favorites will die. When you finish the show you will be left with sadness, but also with a sense of closure. Also I kinda hate the similarity between this show and the Serpents on Riverdale. I do not want Riverdale to go down that hole because I know what happens and it is not good. 

6. Bones (2005-2017)



12 amazing seasons. Another show I grew up on, I still remember watching the first season when I was eight. Another crime show, but one that is about the bones. It's about trying to figure out the cause of death using what the bones tell you. The characters were amazing and another one of my top ships came from this show. It will be missed but I can always go back and re-watch it. 

5. Avatar the Last Airbender (2005-2008)


One of the best shows of all time. It was my favorite as a kid, and still one of my favorites today. It is about the last airbender on the world and how he is the avatar and has to save the world from the fire nation taking over. The relationships are so well blended and the plot is one of the best I have ever seen. I still remember the day it ended, I was so happy with the end as I was crying my eyes out that it was over. If you have never seen it go watch it now, you will fall in love with it.

4. Mad Men (2007-2015)


This show had everything. The drama was so good and the plot was so well written. It's all about the advertising world in the 1960's and follows one of the best of the best. It is about Don Drapers life and how it was a messed up one. It also takes in all the others' stories as they combine into one beautiful plot. The ending was amazing and great way to end a iconic show. 

3. Sex and the City (1998-2004)

Image result for sex and the city gif

Friendship, that is what  this show is all about. Yes, you have the core four and their relationships, but it just comes down to Carey, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte. I watched this show since I was nine and have always loved it. This being one of my moms favorite shows, I have seen each season 12 times. It will always be a classic and a favorite. 

2. Friends (1994-2004)

 

One of the best of all time. Funny and creative. You see the characters change throughout 10 seasons, and you see the relationships get stronger. Season 3 and 4 are my favorites, and this show is always right there to binge on if I have nothing to do. Iconic and will never go out of style. Chandler is the best, and we know how much I love him and Monica together. One of the best shows ever. 

1. Gilmore Girls (2000-2007) (2016)

Image result for gilmore girls gif

Ever since I was little this has been a favorite. The plot and the characters are so amazing and I cannot even describe how much I love this show. The last season was not the best but we got a Netflix special that showed the true ending of the show. Even though the ending of that pissed me off to no end, it is a show about life and how it comes to full circle. I want a another Netflix special to show what happens to out beloved charterers and how they deal with the jaw dropping last words. The show has many problems but will always have a special place in my heart and will always be ready to go watch all over again.  



Comments

Popular Posts