Holiday Outfit Inspiration

Holiday season brings out the best colors, textiles and prints. One reason I love this season is I get to dress up in cool outfits for fun parties. Here are some cool options for different types of parties that you might be attending this season. Leave a comment on which is your favorite.



Sequins All Nighter



Be the life of your party and dress to the nines. This type of dress would be great for a party with friends. Pair this with a nice heel and some statement accessories and you will be the life of the party. 


Cozy Home


This is perfect for a family party on Christmas. You are cozy and warm while being fashionable and a trend setter. I love sweater dresses, so take one that you have a add a statement boot to really rock your look. 



Work Party


A perfect combination for a work party or family gathering. I love mixing the textiles of embroidery and sequins together to add a spark. Go through your closet and mix things together to create something unforgettable. 



Chill Evening 

You do not have to look like a model at Christmas you can look cozy and in your element. There's nothing like pairing a cute sweater with a jean skirt to make you feel good about yourself. Add some sparkles and tall boots and you are set for your party.  


Dance All Night

Another mixing of textures, but make yourself feel great with a nice skirt, fun top, and a good pair of boots. This is easy to recreate in your own way to get your dream party outfit. 



My black dress is from Urban Outfitters and it's from last season. I linked a dress similar. 
I paired it with black heels I got from the Salvation Army, and gold earrings.

My red dress is from bebe and is also from a couple of seasons ago, I linked something that looks similar but has a different style. I paired some strappy silver heels and silver earrings to tie it together. 

See you guys Friday for a holiday makeup look!







Comments

Popular Posts