Best Shows From PFW Fall Ready To Wear 2018

We have finally hit the jackpot, folks. Paris always has the best shows with the best designers. I have saved over 50 to choose from for my top favorites. There was a wide range between each show this year, from elegant classics to modern chic, they had something for everyone. There are some designers that of course, are in my top ten, but I was surprised that I liked some others this season. Here are my top ten shows from Paris Fall 2018.

10. Commes des Garcons


Let's start off with a show stopper. This collection is so funky and it works. Odd designs with beautiful textures. Love this collection. 


9. Kenzo


Another cool and interesting collection. The knits are so beautiful and pairing them with the vintage prints makes them modern and on trend. 


8. Dries Van Norten


Classic and exquisite. This collection has a cool edge to it. The colors with the patterns make it new and exciting and makes one want every single piece. 


7. Christian Dior


Classic but with a twist. The patterns and silhouettes make this collection feel new while sticking to the true Dior look. Big belts with slimming waistlines are in. 


6. Ralph & Russo


Can I have this whole collection please? From the fabrics to the simple designs, every single piece is an important statement to help this collection flourish. 


5. Chanel


Chanel is always true to their designs, but this season has a new element. The shining texture of certain garments makes this whole look new and refreshing. 


4. Off-White


So gorgeous. The shorts to the patterned pants, every piece was interesting and a beautiful transition into the next one. The simple shirts make it look straight out of a different time period, but was still modern for this age. 


3. Louis Vuitton


This was one of the last shows of this season and it was amazing to watch. The presentation alone was stunning, but with the garments I felt like I was right there watching. Textures and simple silhouettes made me want this whole collection in my wardrobe. 


2. Alexander McQueen


I cried when I first saw this show. So many beautiful details that made my heart flutter. The butterfly design moved beautifully and the model looked like she was flying. Amazing job like always. 


1. Saint Laurent


The whole collection being in black was a great choice to make. With the final pieces coming down on the runway being shining patterns, seeing color after all the black made the pieces stand out that much more. Every garment was so thought out that each was a beautiful piece on its own. 



Which collection is your favorite? See you guys on Monday for the Best Trends from Milan. 


Comments

Popular Posts