Top Trends From LFW Fall Ready To Wear 2018

London had some brilliant trends to showcase this season. New trends popped up and it was refreshing to see another city have different styles. From silhouettes to colors, this season brought a wide range for us to choose from. Like New York, I picked some of my favorite trends to share with you all. Here are my top five trends.



So Much Yellow

I swear I saw some type of yellow on every show this season. From bright to muted, this is a huge trend. I love how yellow is not a dangerous color to wear anymore and it is becoming popular because it looks amazing on people. 









Volume Levels

Volume always adds to the garment and I am so pleased that this is a trend. You can have a skirt or top with volume, and it just makes the garment so much more. Fantastic trend to follow. 









Brocade All Of It

We all know I have a love for brocading and embellishments, so of course I love this trend. The beautiful detail makes my heart hurt of joy. There are so many details to make a collection stand out from the others making it legendary. 









Rainbow Road

So much color and no hiding it. A great representation for life and a beautiful trend to follow. Try wearing multiple colors to create a fantastic look that you will be remembered for. 









Shine Bright Like A Diamond

So much shimmer. From sparkles to shiny coats, this is a trend that will bring light to the dark months that follow. Mix it up with wearing something that will make you feel like a million. 










Which trend is your favorite trend? See you guys for the final top shows for Paris. 

Comments

Popular Posts