Best Shows From MFW Fall Ready To Wear 2018

We have finally hit the jackpot with the shows from Milan. To me Milan and Paris always have the best shows of the season and the designers show great work in the shows. Milan had so many shows to cover and it was so hard to put them into my top 10. Have a look from my favorite Milan shows.



10. Brunello Cucinelli


So many beautiful coats! The textures and colors are so simple and soft and they make my heart hurt. The collection is perfect for everyday wear and even for a special night out. So beautiful and creative. 



9. Alberta Ferretti


The true autumn colors! The collection made me want it to be fall so I could wear all of the wrap sweaters and warm tone colors. With the added textures and even a little denim, this was a interesting show. 


8. Max Mara


Just pair a simple t-shirt with a fancy skirt and you have an amazing collection. The prints with the silk and leather make me want it all. I would feel so cool in these looks and I adore this collection. 

7. Blumarine


The volume! This whole show has a mixture of everything and it still was put together. The colors  are a wide range from whites to blacks to subtle colors and make this collection a must see this season. 


6. Emilio Pucci


I get two set of vibes from this show, futuristic and then a vintage feel. I really like the combination of the two meeting halfway to make it a whole collection. The colors are great for fall and these pieces are classic and will never go out of style.

Whole Collection

5. Versace


I am always here for cool patterns and a tartan look. Versace always kills it and I am ready for the cool t-shirt look with some weird printed skirt or accessories. Very interesting collection.

Whole Collection

4. Etro


This collection is everything. From the fringe and the patterns to the knits, this is a perfect collection for fall. I want every piece and I could style each look to make it a stand out fall look. Can someone buy me that coat? It's so beautiful.

Whole Collection

3. Moschino


Hello 60s! The colors with the simple jacket and skirts are so elegant and simple, you can either piece these looks together or by themselves. The retro look is in, and I am always ready to partake in it. 

2. For Restless Sleepers



This is me in a collection. The detail and the extravagant style of these looks make my heart beat fast. This whole collection is so expensive and timeless and everyone can look amazing in those pieces.

Whole Collection 

1. Dolce and Gabbana



Every single look is amazing. I was so excited when I saw this collection because it relates back to the collection I am making for my intro to fashion class: love. The different styles mesh well together and you get elegant and cool vibes from each look. This collection has something for everyone and it was a great show to end Milan.

Whole Collection


Which one is your favorite? I will see you guys on Monday for the best trends from London. 










Comments

Popular Posts