Top Songs Of March 2018

It's spring break! I am currently in Dallas, and I am so happy to be out of Georgia. I get to spend my week sitting by the pool and exploring a new state. This month has had some crazy good songs, I have been listening to the band Kaleo, as well as some 80's mixes, non-stop. Also, Riverdale has given me some great new songs to listen to. Here are the top songs for March.

7. Steppin'Razor- The Kills


I am always up for a good rock song, it gets me pumped up, the beat is great, and the melody flows through the song. 

6. Cali Good-Grace Mitchell 


As we know, Bughead got very kinky last week, this song was in the episode. It has a great beat, which is so perfect for the scene. I love it. 

5. Broken Bones- Kaleo


This song keeps playing over and over again in my head, this is a great rock song. I am in love with this band, and with every song they have. 


4. Wicked Ones- Dorothy


I am so happy that she has come out with new music, this song is amazing. The beat, the lyrics, the sound: everything is perfection. Go listen to it, and hear it for yourself. 


3. No Good- Kaleo


This song takes the win out of all of Kaleo's songs. The beat of it and the guitar solo are what hooks me into it. I cannot get enough of it. You can dance, jam, sing, or workout to this song.  

2. Careless Whisper- George Micheal


This song has been my anthem for the past two months, and it has gotten broken-record bad, it's obsessive. This song has been made into a personal meme among my friends. I adore this song, and it will always be one of my favorites. 


1. Lips On You- Maroon 5


I found this song in a Bughead playlist on Spotify, and I simply fell in love. I am not a huge fan of the band as I used to be, but this song goes back to their roots. It's soft and simple, but with a beat that draws you in. This song has been on repeat this entire month. 


Which song is your favorite? See you guys Friday for a surprise!







Comments

Popular Posts