Goals for February 2019

Happy February!
The start of the year was kinda weird. Looking back, I was just so focused, but still needed to have time to relax and reflect. As I stated last month, I am going to post my goals for each month and reflect on how I did and what can be my goals for the new month. With that said, here are my results from January. 


In January, I set the goals of: no sweets or alcohol, receiving As on projects, seeing a friend everyday, no fanfiction, and workouting five days a week. Out of the five, I only accomplished one of them. 
I had no alcohol in January, and it was to reset and take a break. I did it and I'm proud. With the others, I saw that some could not happen. School has gotten so much harder, so it took up time. I couldn't workout every single day and I had no time to see a different friend everyday. With my projects, I still strive to do my best, but I am not going to kill myself so that they are perfect. I am happy with the results, but there is always room for improvement. 


1. Spend Less Money

This month I've spent way too much. I have spent money on supplies and food which is okay, but way too much on random stuff. I have spent too much on coffees, treats and clothing I do not need. So this month is only for supplies and food for home.
Also HTTYD3 tickets...


2. Work The Best You Can

Kinda like my goal in January, but more manageable. I will work hard on every project, but I will see what I can do and will not get upset if it's not perfect. 


3. Don't Be Mad If You Miss a Workout

If I don't workout because of work, I won't beat myself up for it. I'll take my time and just get moving. 



4. Take Breaks

For the past two days, all I have done is my concept work. I get stressed out very easily and I always have to do my work in a timely manner. So I need to take more breaks if I am frustrated, tired, or just not getting any work done.  


5. Have Fun With What You Are Doing

Right now I am so stressed. I decided for my concept class that I was going to make an evening wear/couture dress. I have never made anything like this and I only have five weeks to make it. It has laser cutting, smocking, beading, and embroidery, so I'm stressed. I just need to keep my passion high and love spending weeks at Eckburg. I will take breaks when I need it and make my final my best work yet.






Comments

Popular Posts