Top Songs January 2019

New year! New songs! A couple of new songs this month that I really like.
Enjoy. 

7. NATIVE TONGUE - Switchfoot


I am always up for a song with a good beat.


6. Juice - Lizzo


I am really starting to love this artist. 

5. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande


I am a Ari fan now and it's a very pleasing song. 


4. Outta My Mind - Des Rocs feat. The Cobra


This band is becoming a new favorite for me. 


3. Lost in the Fire - Gesaffelstein ft. The Weeknd 


I love anything with The Weeknd. 


2. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me- but I have it  - Lana Del Rey


I cried the first time I heard it, and I get a new Lana album this year, so I'm excited. 


1. Restless Year - Ezra Furman 


I blame Netflix's show Sex Education for the obsession of this song. 







Comments

Popular Posts