TV Shows That I Am Loving Right Now

I am a TV show addict. I know this very well. Even if you guys do not like my characters, ships, or TV show posts, I love to share them. Now that it's 2019, a lot of my favorite shows are ending, two of my favorites included and I am crying inside. Also HTTYD ends this year so another part of my soul will die in February. None the less, here are my favorite shows right now. I am excluding Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things, and Victoria since they are my top normally, but did not have a new season in 2018, and I have already talked about them way too much. I am still crying that Game Of Thrones  ends in April. I cannot wait for season three of Victoria and Stranger Things TBH. 
Here are my shows that I am loving as of this moment. 


 Image result for tv show gif


10. Haunting Of Hill House (2018)

Image result for haunting of hill house gif

I am not usually a fan of horror or suspense. I find it boring and not worth my time. Well, this Netflix show got me. I was watching cheesy Hallmark movies while Amelia started watching this show. I couldn't look away. It's so gripping and you want to know more about the story as each episode pans out. The ending was good, but the build up was perfect. 

9. Mayans MC (2018-)

Image result for mayans mc gif

I am a huge fan of SOA, so when I found out a spin off was happening, I was so excited. It's very much like its predecessor, but different in a good way. I cannot wait to see more on how EZ gets out of the MC and what he is truly destined for. Can season two come faster?

8. Sharp Objects (2018)

Image result for sharp objects gif

Now this was a messed up show. Based on the book of the same author that brought us Gone Girl, I knew HBO was going to do great things with this thriller. Every episode I wanted to know more about the murders and how each puzzle piece met one another. I wish I didn't look up the end, but it was still satisfying. Great show to binge. 

7. Glow (2017-)

Image result for glow season two gif

I loved season one so much. Season two was so much better. More character development and more wrestling. Love the cast and the whole atmosphere of the Netflix show. Cannot wait for another season. 

6. Marvel's Runaways (2017-)

Image result for runaways season 2 gif

So I binge watched this show right before Christmas, so it's still fresh in my mind. I don't even have Hulu, but I watched the new season two days after it came out. Again, I am not one for Sci-Fi, but this show got me good. I love the characters and the whole story. Season two was amazing and I have a new beloved ship "GertChase" from it. So I recommend this show to everyone.

5. Outlander (2014-)

Image result for outlander season four gif

I am mad at putting this at this spot, but I am not impressed with season four so far. Now Outlander is my second favorite show on air right now. I got to see the first episode of season four early at SCAD Film Fest and got to see the actual actors at the panel afterwards. I was so happy. As the season progressed, I was loving it, but it's not my favorite right now. The new season is going to end soon, so I am excited to see what happens. As I write this, I just saw the episode where Jamie meets his daughter, so I am still living on that. I am just not loving them in the Americas, I guess. 

4. Jane The Virgin (2014-2019)

Image result for michael is still alive gif

OMG, season four got me good. I loved the twists and turns and at the ending, I was on the floor screaming. Have to wait until this new year for the final season which I cannot wait for. It's such a good show about family, but has the drama to keep you entertained. I am so sad that this ends this year, but the ending better be good. 

3. Poldark (2015-2019)

Image result for poldark season four episode 5 gif

This show is still new to me. I binged all three season in the summer just before season two came out. I love period dramas and this is one of my all time favorites. The story is so good and I am so sad that the last season is right after GOT final season, so that's three favorite shows ending this year. I love Carolight, so much and they are one of my new favorite ships. Let's see how they end this BBC classic show. 

2. Riverdale (2017-)

Image result for riverdale season three gif

WHAT RIVERDALE ISN'T NUMBER ONE?! Now we know I love this show, but it hasn't been the same since season one. So even with it's bad writing and weird plots, I love this show and its characters. It's not my number one, but let's see how the rest of season three goes. 
All my reactions are in my season three part A post. 

1. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017-)

Image result for marvelous mrs maisel season two gif

First, it's a period piece. Second, it's from the creator of Gilmore Girls. Finally, it's so dang funny. I watched season two in a day. I loved every episode and how they brought in Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider) for a new character. This season brought tears of laughter and sadness, but it's one of the best shows of this generation. 



What's your favorite show right now? As it's the first day of classes, I will be dying of work, but I still love my shows.






Comments

Popular Posts