How To Clear Out Your Wardrobe

I love clothes and I have a lot. As the holidays have just ended, I got some new pieces for my wardrobe. Also, it's the new year so it's time to get rid of the old. It's always hard to clear out old stuff as it might be hard to let go. I am going to give some points that are great to follow, and I will be following them too.




When Was The Last Time You Wore It?

The first thing that comes to mind when I am trying to get rid of clothes is when I last wore it. 
The way I approach this is: Did I wear it in the last three months?
If not, then maybe it's time for it to go. If you cannot find something to pair it with or you just don't love it like you used to then give it away to someone who will.


Old and Tired Clothing

If you have a pair of shoes, old top, or really bad jeans that cannot be fixed, let it go. This can be hard to do with pieces you used to love or ones that have a special meaning, but assess the damage and go from there.


Try It On, Then Try It On Again

So I went through some of my clothes this past weekend and I tried on the clothes I wasn't sure about. If I didn't like it on me anymore, I put it in the toss bin. Great way to get things out.





Hope these three suggestions helped. I will see you guys on Friday.







Comments

Popular Posts