Top Shows From Spring/Summer Haute Couture 2019


I love this time of the year just because of fashion month. With that coming this week we got couture for spring/summer. This is my passion, I love couture and that is my highest goal for my career. 
Here are my favorite shows from couture week 2019.

Vogue.com
                                     

10. Gimabattista Valli



It's always the Italian brands that do couture right. This collection had so many twists and turns that I really enjoyed. Ruffles are definitely in season. 

9. Azzaro




The best bead work! It's more of a simple collection with the silhouettes,  but the work on top is exquisite. Very pretty. 

8. Alberta Feretti




          Another more simple collection. Very elegant designs and a great mixture of colors and fabrics. 

7. Valentino




I was not a huge fan of this when I first looked at it. I did take another chance and I really like the designs and the fabric manipulations. Weird but very cool. 

6. Victor and Rolf




I just find this hilarious. The bold texts are everything. I love how fashion can be very provocative and political. 

5. Ralph and Russo



Its so gorgeous. I am in love with the beading and the classic silhouettes. 

4. Balmain


Vouge.com

Another weird one but I love it.
The fabrics and colors and everything was perfect. 


3. Gou Pei




I am a big fan of her work. Very intricate and detail orientated. Lots of different styles in this collection. 

2. Elie Sabb



Vogue.com

I was crying over this. Classic Elie Sabb! I love almost every look. This is what I want to do in the fashion world. 



1. Zuhair Murad





My favorite designer. Every piece made me feel so many emotions. Classic and true to his work, this collection was everything I see about couture. Cannot wait for fashion month so I can see more of his work. 



Comments

Popular Posts