Top Songs of August 2019

I am in Italy and I'm so pumped. Only two weeks left until senior year starts and I'm super nervous and excited. Music is my therapy right now so here are my top songs of my birthday month!


7. boyfriend - Ariana Grande ft. Social House


Ariana is killing it with these hits. 
I have this song on replay.

6. The Archer - Taylor Swift



I really like the format of this song. 
A great song to listen to when you want to chill.

5. Looking For America - Lana Del Rey



My queen. 
Her new album comes out next Friday and I'm gonna cry. 
Sad song, but the words are so powerful.

4. Rock Bottom - grandson



You can dance to this song or just rock out. 
A great car song as well.

3. Run Like A Rebel - The Score



They always have such uplifting songs. 
Great for motivation and workouts.

2. Let It All Go - BIRDY+RHODES



I blame Deckerstar for this one. 
It's such a good song and it makes me cry.

1. My Love Will Never Die - AG ft. Claire Wyndham



I'm just gonna sit here and cry. 
The end of Lucifer season 4 has been on repeat. 
This song is perfect for the scene and it just hits the feels.

Comments

Popular Posts