Top Songs of September 2019

This month has been so crazy I already want it to be November so I can have a break. 
Very good music this past month since Lana released her new album. Happy times.
Here are my top songs of the month. 

7. I Warned Myself - Charile Puth 


I am really digging the vibe from this song.
Going to look out for the rest of his new music.


6. Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer


OK, this song is a bop.
I keep getting it stuck in my head.


5. Don't Call Me Angle - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey




My Queens. 
I am so happy with collab.
Lanas part kills me.


4. Take Me Up (Gotta Get Up) - Stainless


Thank you to my uber driver in Milan for playing this song.
It lifts up my spirits and its so much fun to dance to.


3. Happiness is a Butterfly - Lana Del Rey


The soft edge gets me in a trance.
I love the chorus so much.


2. Norman F*cking Rockwell - Lana Del Rey


The title track of the album is fantastic.
Classic Lana sound.


1. F*ck It I Love You - Lana Del Rey


I think this is my favorite off the album. 
The sass and sexiness of this song has me living.
So much fun. 

 





Comments

Popular Posts