Top Shows from Milan Fashion Week Spring 2020

Now it's time for the great shows. Milan is always one of my favorites and I am so sad that I was there a couple of weeks ago. Milan is truly an amazing city, and the shows never hold back. Here are my favorite shows. 


10. ZANINI



So many natural basics.
Something for everyone.


9. Alberta Ferretti



The colors are stunning.
So many fun patterns.

8. Albagia



The designs are stunning.
This is how color blocking is done.


7. Prada



The print color combinations are interesting. 
Finally something new from Prada. 


6. Fendi



I am in love with the quilting.
Having the sheer patterns make these looks stand out.


5. Versace



The power woman is coming for you.
The garments are really chic.


4. Dolce & Gabbana



Welcome to the Jungle.
Fun prints and I love the embroidery.


3. Moschino



Literal art walking down a runway.
Modern yet classic. 


2. Stella Jean



The prints are fabulous.
I want all of these garments.


1. Marchesa

 


Dream collection.
Crying at all of these beautiful works. 



Comments

Popular Posts