Goals For September 2019

I totally forgot to do a goals for September! Being in Europe has completely thrown off  my sense of time. I will say happy start of the spooky season. Fall is upon us and it's my favorite season. I already had a PSL, and I don't care if I am a basic white girl. I love them. Now with Hurricane Dorian, my school got pushed back, so I am posting this while I am moving into my apartment. Also my senior year of college starts on Wednesday and I am scared and excited.
Here are my goals for the month.



1. Balance School and Social Life

I usually always put one if front of the other. I focus so hard on school that I don't hang out with friends, or the opposite. Even though this year is going to be the hardest, I need to make time for friends since its the last year we will all live in the same city. 

2. Go Back to Healthy Me

I have been feeling so horrible about my body because of what I am eating. I am so sick of pasta and wine. I have to have a break from it. I just need to take my time to eat better and make sure I am not setting off triggers for an eating disorder. 


3. More Networking

I need to connect to more people to help me get further in my career especially as it is my senior year.  

4. Keep Up With My Blog

I have been not posting on my regular schedule and I need to get back to business. My inspiration has been lacking, but I now have content to share.


5. Kick Butt in Senior 

I will make sure this collection is my best yet. I am so excited to share what I am really passionate about. 



Comments

Popular Posts