Top Collections Spring 2020 London Fashion Week

The second city of this spring's fashion week is London. I was pleasantly surprised by the designs for London this year. They were very cool and refreshing as compared to past seasons. 
Enjoy my top collections from London. 

 

7. Reese Cooper



Basics that anyone can wear.
Easy and fun, but not boring.


6. Molly Goddard



I am in love with these silhouettes. 
These are so whimsical and flirty. 


5. Simone Rocha



The detail work in these garments is amazing.
The femininity with the over sized look works very well. 


4. Erdem



These look so vintage yet refreshing.
Again the detail work is stunning.


3. Burberry 



I am in love with the prints.
Edgy yet simplistic, I like it. 


2. Halpern



All of the looks are stunning.
I want every piece in my wardrobe.


1. Rachel Zoe



So elegant and beautiful.
The pop of colors really makes this collection amazing. 





What's your favorite collection? 

Comments

Popular Posts