Top Collections From NYFW Spring 2020

Happy Fashion Month! It's that time of the season where I share my favorite collections from fashion week. This week of course started with New York, and while these aren't my favorite out of fashion month, there are still some amazing collections. Enjoy. 


8. Studio 189



I love the prints and the silhouettes that follow them. 
Not usually my style, but a different collection to love. 

7. Cushine 



I am in love with this color palette. 
So soft and elegant, yet it has a hard edge to it.


6. Dion Lee

 


This collection is very modern yet has a vintage feel to it.
I feel like anyone could go out and wear these lovely garments. 

5. Anna Sui



Hello, fun grandma.
The prints are so fun and it makes looking older look cool.


4. Marc Jacobs 



Another very fun and whimsical collection. 
So much color and vibrancy.

3. Alice + Olivia 



I love almost every piece in this collection.
The colors and styles are so interesting.


2. Tommy Hilfiger 



I am a huge Tommy fan, so of course, I love this collection.
For some reason, it's Fall 2019, but it still makes this list.
Can I have this velvet suit to match my green one?


1. Rodarte 



Okay, they killed it.
It's a fun tea party that could kill you in your sleep.
All these women look fantastic and elegant. 
We also got a Draper family reunion, so I'm happy.




Which is your favorite collection? 

Comments

Popular Posts