Goals For October 2019

Some of my goals last month did not make it far. In the second week of school my body was like "nope" and I could barley move, so working out was a struggle. I have seen so many friends and have done OK in my senior work so far. Here are my goals for spooky month. 



1. Be more active

Starting today I need to wake up at 6, and go workout. No more sleeping in for me.


2. Work more at night

By the time I get home from class, I am dead. So I need to push through and stop watching TV and work more on my stuff before I go to bed.


3. Find a dress for Halloween

I wanna be Lana for Halloween, so instead of buying a expensive dress, I need to find one in a thrift store so I can be the perfect version of her.

4. Finish LOTR The Fellowship

I started the first novel of the series while I was in Italy and haven't listed to it since. So I need to finish the book.




 5. Still work while I am back in Michigan

At the end of the month I get to drive back to Michigan for my cousins wedding. While I will have so much to do that weekend, I still need to do HW so I won't be so stresses. 



Comments

Popular Posts