London Fashion Week Spring 2021 Ready to Wear

 With all fashion shows virtual, it's hard to pinpoint which shows are for which city. These brands and collections are usually shown at London fashion week, and that is how I am keeping it. I was not wowed with all the collections, but some did catch my eye.

Enjoy. 

Self Portrait



Emilia Wickstead



The simplistic shapes and colors with dramatic details are fantastic. The pleats in the skirts are so beautiful and the pieces are great to pair with anything. A simple yet very complex collection. 

Self Portrait 



I want these pants so bad. I am excited about how big belts are back in style. The ruffles fall so well, and every piece can really mix and match. The little embroidery on some of the garments is so small and really adds to the collection. 


Erdem



I always love Erdem's collections. This yea I adore the colors and the little details in each piece. Also, the show in a forest is perfect and helps add to the whole concept of the collection. I also get Jane Austen vibes and I am okay with that. 


Khaite



Most of this year's spring collections have a lighter feel to them because of the pandemic, but not with this collection. I love the dark tones, and how moody this collection is. The pieces really speak for themselves with the darkness that we are all feeling. 

Zimmermann



This season is for the little details. I think that every piece is bringing back an older style that is just coming back. The added finishes on the tops and pants really elevate the garments. The colors are also great, and the patterns are really well done.



Alice + Olivia



Hello, pretty prints! I really enjoy how they added the masks as well with the garments as we all have to wear them right now. The monochrome outfit pairings make it transition well and I can see how you can pair other colors with it easily. Always a favorite brand for me. 







What is your fav collection so far?

Comments

Popular Posts