Milan Fashion Week Spring 2021 Ready To Wear

 Now into my favorite brands and collections. I always love Milan and Paris so much since the clothes really showcase my design aesthetic. With Italy back to an almost normal, they had some actual live shows and they were stunning. Like London and New York, I will just be sharing some of my favorite collections in no particular order. 

Enjoy. 


Moschino


Moschino



Okay, they really brought weird to the table. Some might find the puppet models creepy, but I find it artistic genius. A very intuitive way to social distance and a fun runway. The clothes themselves are stunning and the work to them makes me want a lot of the pieces in the collection. 

Ports 1961



There are so many interesting details in every piece. From fringe layers to bold print this collection has a lot to offer. My favorite garments are simple with a bold print like above.


Versace



I started singing "Under the Sea" when I first saw this collection. From detail to color, this collection is wild. They really went for the theme and made so many beautiful pieces that stand out. I couldn't pick a favorite since I am a huge fan of colors. 


Alberta Ferretti



I am so thrilled that statement sleeves are in trend. This collection is very muted, which I think is a great strength for spring. The details are in the patterns and the way they make the clothes, which are stunning. 


Valentino



There is so much in this collection. The prints are stunning, and I love how they placed them with a bigger silhouette. The tailored pieces are very strong, and they accessorized each piece to a tee. A great collection for spring. 


Marni



I am obsessed with these prints. Each outfit was so thought out, and every piece really makes a lot of sense. I love all the coats and the knot wear is perfect for going into a lighter season. The runway was fun, and a great way to social distance.





What is your favorite collection from Milan? 

Comments

Popular Posts