5 Different Ways to Wear a Denim Jacket

Denim jackets have been trending for the last couple of years now, and I finally got my first one. I have been looking all summer, and found one last Friday at work. I cannot wait to put patches and pins all over it to showcase all of my fandoms. There are many ways to wear a denim jacket, so here are my best ways of styling it.



Dress-Lucky Brand Jeans  Shoes-Mouaku  

If you are wearing a dress, to give the outfit more flare, tie it around your waist to emphasize it. This adds contrasting colors, so they stand out more. 



 Shirt-Lucky Brand  Skirt-https://www.articlesofsociety.com/   Shoes-DSW

White denim skirts and a denim jacket is a must. This outfit is grunge, but with a classy twist. 



Whole Outfit-Lucky Brand Jeans 

You don't have to always wear your jacket, you can just tie it around your waist to give a different style to your outfit. I love wearing my Ava Skinnys with this tomboy jacket.


Jeans- Lucky Brand  Shirt-Areopostal  Shoes-DSW 

Wearing black and white is always a look to go for, but adding the denim makes it stand out. It shows the world that you like to take risks. 


Dress- Red Clover

My dog decided he wanted to be included! I guess he loves this dress as much as I do! I was stoked to wear a denim jacket with it. It's a great way to cover up when it gets cold. 


Special thanks to Raegen for doing my hair and makeup, and Hannah for taking these beautiful photos. My dog Rusty just had to take a picture, he's definitely more photogenic than me. See you guys next week!

Comments

Popular Posts