5 Places I must Travel too

I love to travel. I did so much last summer before college and it was such a great experience. Even though I have not have had the time or money to do so this summer, I still love to dream. Everyone should travel to a different country once in their life to get a different perspective on the world. I cannot wait to visit these places, and hopefully in the next 5 to 10 years I will.

5. Cape Town, South Africa 

This place looks amazing. I was watching travel vlogs and TV shows and instantly fell in love. It looks like a great adventure. The beaches look so peaceful and relaxing. I love how this city you can go to historical museums and immediately afterward you can go on a safari. I can see beautiful mountains, the ocean, a beautiful city and wild animals. That trip would be a major win for me. 

Image result for cape town city

Image result for cape town

4. Vancouver British Columbia, Canada 

This is a new travel destination spot for me. I don't know a lot about the city, but it looks like a great place to stay and have a little adventure. I feel like I want to go since Riverdale is filmed there and I love that show way to much. This is definitely the closest one on the list, and probably the easiest to get too. I hate that Canada is a 30 minute drive from my house but Vancouver is on the other side of the country! I cannot wait to hike there; they have amazing forests and beautiful scenery. 


Image result for vancouver mountains

Image result for vancouver streets

3. London, England, United Kingdom

I have wanted to go here for years. There is so much to do and so little time. Of course I would love to see the big tourist attraction, but I also want to see all of my favorite fashion spots. Whenever I get to go here, my biggest dream would be to meet my favorite YouTubers. Then I would have to see the Harry Potter sets and filming locations. Afterward, I would see A Cursed Child, even though the play was a disgrace. London, I cannot wait to see you!

Image result for london streets

Image result for london streets

2. Scotland, All of it, United Kingdom

Damn you, Outlander, for making me obsessed with Scotland. I want to go hiking in the Highlands and shopping in Edinburgh. I want to see beautiful medieval castles, and walk across the battle field of Culloden. I want to see the Isle of Skye, and hear traditional Scottish folk music and tales.  I just want to be in Scotland so bad. 

Image result for scotland

Image result for scotland


1. Paris, France

I have been dreaming of going here since I was six. I don't even know why I have to go to this city, it seems like a dream for me. But since I will most likely be in Lacoste next summer for fashion, I can definitiely go to Paris. I wanna climb the Eiffel Tower, and shop Chanel. I also want to visit my friend Eloise since she lives there. Lucky duck. Why can't it be next summer already!? 

Image result for paris

Image result for paris


Comments

Popular Posts