Naked Heat Review

I love Urban Decays Naked palettes and I was stoked when they released the new Heat palette. I usually don't buy makeup often, only when I need new foundation or I find something I love. So, when Naked released this palette I knew I had to have it. The colors and pigments were gorgeous in the photos, I saw the natural red tones that I could wear with everything. Red is one of my favorite colors to wear, I feel it's a great color for me. Being a Leo, I'm a fire sign too. When I first looked at the palette I said to my mother, "Fire Bender". Because I identify as one and I love Avatar. Here is my review of the Heat palette.





The packaging is eye catching and just breathtaking to look at. The case is overlapped with a plastic cover that slides off to show the palette. Very easy to take off, and to keep it in great condition.



The colors look great when you open the palette. It transitions from nude tones to high pigmented reds, maroons, and purples.


The colors of the palette are:
Ounce
Chaser
Sauced
Low Blow
Lumbre
He Devil
Dirty Talk
Scorched
Cayenne
En Fuego
Ashes
Ember

My favorites are He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched, and Ember. Here are swatches on my arm, some are hard to see but those are less pigmented.




Now these are beautiful colors, but some might be hard to pair with others. If you do not wear reds a lot, it might be hard to match it with other outfits. Also the lightest shade, Ounce, barely showed up on my arm, so I use it to clear up mistakes or take it to my brow line. Not the best color for the lid, but it could work on you. 



I used my favorite tints for my look. I used He Devil on my lids, then I used Ember around my eye to create a smoky affect. They blended very well together and I was pleased that these contrasting shades could work together. I added some Scorched around the corners of my eye to brighten the look up. I was very pleased with the whole outcome.



I was overall happy with the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. The colors are my style and I know I can rock them with everything. The quality is great and it will last me a while. This is a perfect palette for lovers of Naked, reds, high pigmentations, or just a fun eye look to spice up your day.

You can get the palette at:
 http://www.sephora.com/naked-heat-palette-P420913
https://www.urbandecay.com/naked-heat-by-urban-decay/ud854.html

This palette is 54 dollars, but is worth it to add to your collection. See you guys tomorrow!




Comments

Popular Posts