All About Me

Hello, I’m Katlyn, and welcome to The Fab Mind of Katlyn. I wanted to create a blog to showcase my thoughts on fashion, beauty, and things I love. I am fashion student at Savannah College of Art and Design, and I live in Michigan when not at school.

I am aspiring to be a fashion designer, I hope to own my own brand or fashion haus one day. Or to work for the greats like Oscar De La Renta and Alexander McQueen. They make such beautiful designs that I love and hope mine could be as good one day. 
But I also love TV and movies. I am such a nerd and watch my favorites religiously. My favorite TV shows right now are Game of Thrones, Outlander, and Riverdale.  I cannot wait for season 7 of GOT this weekend!

SCAD Fashion Show 2017

I cannot wait to share my travel and experiences as trying to get into the fashion world. This blog will be about what I love and how it makes me feel. From Fashion, and how to style, to me obsessing over Bughead in Riverdale, stay tuned for great things to come. 
See ya Soon!

-Katlyn

Comments

Popular Posts