Top 7 Songs of June/July 2017



I could not decide if I should write about music or my favorite TV show couples. Music won, and I am excited to share my most favorite songs that I have been binging on these past two months. I am going to review my favorite songs each month to give you more of a variety of music to listen to. Here are my top 7 for the month.

7. Lights Out - Royal Blood



I found this song while watching one of the Fine Bros React specials, and I fell in love with it. Such a great song to jam out to or scream while you are mad. Great beat and sound, a good song to blast in your car. 

6. Kiwi - Harry Styles 


One of my favorite songs on the album, a great opening with flare. The first time I heard it I was so impressed that Harry did a song like this. It's nothing like what he has done before. I can run and workout to this song, or just dance around in my room. I have been playing it on repeat since it came out. 

5. The River - Blues Saraceno 


I heard the dub-step version on Riverdale and really liked it. When I wanted to know the songs played in the show, I looked up a master playlist and found the original. The original is so gritty and the base is amazing. I play this song so much I am finally getting tired of it. Country meets blues meets rock. A great mix for music lovers. 

4. Praying - Kesha 


Now this song has me in tears every time I listen to it. It is such an empowering song that lifts you up. I cannot put the feeling into words; it's that good. I am so proud of Kesha. After all the shit she has been through, she came back and brought her voice back into the music scene. Listen to this song when you're down or just need a pick-me-up. 

3. Go Fuck Yourself - Two Feet 


I was watching a Riverdale video about Jughead and they used this song. The beat is AMAZING. Its so sexy I downloaded all of Two Feet's music and added it to my "Sexy" playlist. The way the beat drops and pulls you in is so powerful. Just listen to it and you'll see what I mean. 

2. Believer - Imagine Dragons 


This song was almost number one. Damn you, Riverdale, for using this song during Jughead and Betty's almost sex scene. I have been playing it since the season finale, I see it on my Tumblr dashboard everyday. It's Bughead's song. My friend, Amelia, and I always stomp our feet when the "PAIN" drops, even if we are in public. This song is perfection, I can listen to it over and over again. Bless this song and thank God that it exists. 

1. Only Angel- Harry Styles




My FAVORITE song of his album, Only Angel is perfection. The opening is so soft and gentle, and is reminiscent of Sign of the Times with the cords. I love the transition into the old rock as well as the message it gives. You have to hear the transition for yourself to really get a taste of this beautiful song. 

Comments

Popular Posts