Top Movies Of The 2000s

Now there are some great movies on this list. I grew up watching TV and love the movies. I have seen all of these at least five times and love to share them with friends. This list is a mixture because it has comedy, romance, animated, fantasy, and period classics. All of these make me happy so here are my top movies from the 00s.



10. Inglorious Bastards (2009)

Image result for inglourious basterds gif

I love historical dramas and WWII movies, so this is a home run for me.
This movie is hard core, from the violence to the detail destruction,
 I liked how it did not shy away from showing what war is like.
Beautifully shot and always a great movie to see. 

9. Mean Girls (2004)

Image result for mean girls gif

One of the most memeable movies ever.
I grew up laughing at this teen drama.
It's a classic whether it's good or bad.
 I recite most of the movie when I am watching it and it's a go to movie when I am bored. 

8. Miss Congeniality (2000)

Image result for miss congeniality gif 

Comedy and action, I am in.
I love how she is a boss in this movie and how she breaks the other girls out of their stereotype.
I have so many favorite scenes from this movie that I always love to watch.

7. The Incredibles (2004)

Image result for the incredibles gif 

One of the best animated movies, and it's great for everyone.
The whole plot line is amazing and the script is so well written.
The sequel is just as good and it was worth the 14 year wait.

6. Howl's Moving Castle (2004)

Image result for howls moving castle gif

I love romance and this movie has it.
Beautifully animated and with a strong message too.
I love the comedic characters and the whole plot line is amazing.
(EN: One of my favorite movies of all time)

5. Bring It On (2000)

Image result for bring it on gif

I loved this movie before I ever became a cheerleader.
From the amazing routines to the funny comments, this movie was always so much fun to watch.
I get the cheers stuck in my head all the time and
I love how it's funny, stupid, romantic and just fun to watch every time. 

4. Shrek 2 (2004)

Image result for shrek 2 gif

I liked it better than the first one, and yes, a Shrek movie made this list. (EN: Shame on you!)
I enjoy the plot line, and I think it's so stupid and funny that it works really well.
I love the play on Hollywood and the jabs at society in a fantasy world.
Also "I Need a Hero" was the best scene and that version is the best out there. 

3. Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Image result for pride and prejudice gif

Seventh favorite movie of all time. I have loved this story since I was little.
I love the romance, the sass, and the whole premise of the classic novel.
The movie is so elegant and shot to perfection. The acting is on point
and watching the beautiful scenes with the astounding soundtrack makes me feel like I'm there.
My favorite version is still the 1995 TV series, but this is a close second. 

2. Love Actually (2001)

Image result for love actually gif

Sixth favorite movie of all time and my favorite holiday movie.
I am a huge romance fan as we all know and this is the perfect movie for it.
I love how it tells so many stories in one movie and you get to see them all come together at the end. Some of the best romances come from this movie,
and I still cry when "God Only Knows" comes on when the ending starts to play.
Fantastic movie. 

1. Harry Potter: ALL OF THEM (2001-2009*2011)

The last two will be in the 2010s! 

Image result for harry potter gif

We all knew this was going to be number one. I LOVE THESE MOVIES! I grew up watching Harry Potter and then later read the books so this franchise has taken over my life and has shaped the person I am today. I can go on rants about these movies for hours. I have many problems with the movies as they do not line up with the books, but the first couple I always love to watch for the nostalgia. Even though the movies are not perfect, I will always list them as my favorites and will watch them over and over again for the rest of my life.


Which is your favorite movie from the decade?


40s
50s
60s
70s
80s
90s





<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19528951/?claim=swnexyrhgp4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>








Comments

Popular Posts