Top Songs of July 2018

Happy Friday, my beautiful beans! It has been a year since I started my top songs of the month, so that's really cool, at least for me it is. This month, like most months, had a lot of great music. With Twenty One Pilots releasing new stuff and Florence + The Machine's new album, this has been a wonderful month of new releases. Here are my top songs of this month.



7. Boys- Lizzo


Now this is a pop! 
I dance along to this song right before I work out. 
I love the beats and the lyrics are super fun. 
A great song to jam to.



6. 100 Years- Florence + The Machine


The softness of this song is so beautiful that it's hard to describe. 
When it jumps to a harder beat, my mood fits with the song. 
It's one of my favorites off the album for sure. 


5. Scotland- The Lumineers  


This song is finally on Spotify! 
I have loved this song since Reign came out. 
This was the intro song for that show and I have been waiting years for it to be released. 
A fantastic song and one that never gets old. 



4. Nico And The Niners- Twenty One Pilots


I am so happy they have new music! 
This song is so good like all of their songs. 
I love the reggae in the background mixed with the rap and rock. 
Always a great artist to listen too.  


3. Big God- Florence + The Machine


I am kicking myself so hard for making this only number three. 
The top two songs just came right before this one and all three I have been overplaying this month. 
My favorite song of the new album because this is classic Florence to me. 
A spiritual experience that she gives in a song. 



2. Jumpsuit- Twenty One Pilots


AGH I LOVE THIS SONG! 
I have had it on repeat for days. 
The rock and the lyrics are so good, I can't even begin to describe it. 
I already have hand motions to this song and it's going to be on repeat for the rest of the summer. 



1. Wicked Games- RAIGN


I cannot stop playing this song. 
Also, it's a cover, and I love both versions. 
Of course, the original is better, but this is a great second. 
The way she sings the classic lyrics puts me in a trance. 
The beats add so much and I will not stop playing this song. 






Comments

Popular Posts