Favorite Dog Breeds

Happy Friday! I leave for school in a week and I'm so excited. This post is a fun and kinda weird one. I love dogs, cats, and basically all animals. While I consider myself a "both" person, I do love certain dog breeds more than cats. So here are my favorite dog breeds. 

My Chihuahua, Mickey


Pomeranians

Image result for pomeranians gif 

I love those little fluff balls.
Cute and so cuddly!


Dachshunds

 Image result for dachshunds gif

I love wiener pups.
I want a long haired one so bad!


Corgis

Image result for corgi gif

I mean, they are my spirit animal. 


Huskies

Image result for husky gif

I have always loved Huskies and I want one so bad.


Norwegian Elkhounds 

Image result for norwegian elkhounds gif

They are so fluffy and cute.
I begged my parents for one.
Future dog for sure.


Border Collies

Image result for Border Collie gif


I miss mine so much. 
Hollie was the best dog, so lovable and smart. 
Great breed. 
Miss her everyday. 


Chihuahuas

Image result for chihuahua gif 




I have three so, I love them.
Long, short, and smooth coat are the best.
My babies are 11 and 2 so the elders get to play with the pup.
Mickey, Teddy, and Rusty are my babies and I love them so much. 



See you guys on Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts