Summer Travel: Port Austin, Michigan

Hello, my beautiful beans and happy Friday. Summer is winding down and I go back to school in three weeks. With my free days numbered, I finally got to go out on a trip. I knew I wanted to stay in Michigan and see all of its beautiful places. I did not have the time to go to the U.P (Upper Peninsula) like I wanted to since I have never been, so I went to the tip of the thumb past Bad Axe to the coast of Lake Huron. It was about a 3 hour drive, so it wasn't that bad. I packed up some clothes, grabbed my best friend, and went on an amazing road trip.
While there, we went kayaking, hiking, and had a great time. Seeing the beautiful rocks and coast that Michigan has was wonderful. Even driving there put me in such a good mood. I wish I got more time to see other beautiful places this summer, but time is running out. Here are some great photos that I got while in Port Austin. 



























Comments

Popular Posts