Birthday Makeup

Today I am sharing my beauty routine from my birthday. I loved creating this look that was simple and it went so well with my dress. 
Here is what I did for my makeup.


I always use my Bare Minerals Bare Pro in neutral with my Kat Von D concealer of the same name. I always put my Olay moisturizer on before as well as some color corrector for the red spots on my face. I use Anastasia eyebrow pencils to create my beautiful brows. 






I used the Star Dust palette from Too Faced for my eyes. I used Millennial and Strip with a hint of golden nugget to get my eyes how I wanted them to be. I just used Voluminous Mascara and my Bare Minerals black eyeliner. I contoured with Lorac and I used the darkest shade to get the glam look. My lipstick was Elf in South Beach. I loved this makeup look and it went so well with my dress. 

See you guys on Friday.  

Comments

Popular Posts