Top Songs Of August 2018

This month has shown me some new artists which I am always grateful for. More pop jams than usual, but I always love new music. Some repeats from last month, but I just cannot stop listening to them. Here are my top songs of this month. 

7. Levitate- Twenty One Pilots


I am in love with all the new TOP songs. 
This one is more of a rap than the others.
 I will know every lyric soon. 



6. Georgia On My Mind- Ray Charles 

  
I haven't heard this song in so long. 
Fell in love with it again, and it always put me in a better mood. 



5. Be My Lover- La Bouche


I remember my mom playing this when I was a toddler on her dance tapes. 
I just start moving when this songs plays. 
I cannot wait to dance in my dorm with my friends while listening to this song. 



4. God Is A Woman- Ariana Grande


I am late to this train.
 I wasn't a huge fan when it came out, but lately I have had it on repeat nonstop. 
The lyrics are amazing and it's a song that pumps me up. 
I'm starting to like her music a lot more. 



3. Natural- Imagine Dragons


Another one of their songs that I am totally obsessed with.
 I can work out to this or just play it while I am driving. 
A blast to play for the next couple of months. 


2. Summer Days- Arizona 


Finally, a song to represent summer. 
This is a perfect song that makes you want to drive with the top down. 
The beat is soft and I get into the groove and sing along every time it comes on. 



1. Mona Lisa- OBB


I cannot get this out of my head. 
It's so catchy and easy to sing along to. 
I'm not one for the usual pop hits, but this song is awesome.
 The lyrics are fun, and it has a great beat. 
Go listen to get this song in your head. 





Which is your favorite? 

See you guys on Friday!



Comments

Popular Posts