Characters Deaths That I am Still Not Over: Movies

Time to relive the character deaths in movies that make me cry every time. A lot of these are from classic movies and from series. So grab some tissues and hold on tight, it's time to cry. 

Spoilers Ahead


Image result for movie deaths gif marvel


Thomas J. Sennett (My Girl)

Image result for my girl death gif


I will watch the whole movie except for this part.
So hard to watch and I definitely cry my eyes out. 


John Coffey (Green Mile)

Image result for green mile death gif

Watching them try so hard to prove him innocent, then to only have them fail at the end is heartbreaking.


Hillary Whitney (Beaches)

Image result for beaches movie gif

I will always cry when the song "Wind Beneath My Wings" plays. 


Leslie Burke (Bridge to Terabithia) 

Image result for bridge to terabithia death gif

I am still mad about this one.
I cannot watch the movie anymore.


Robbie Turner (Atonement) 

Image result for robbie turner death gif

The whole movie will mess you up. 


Jamie Sullivan (A Walk To Remember)  

Image result for a walk to remember gif death

It's cheesy, but I will still cry at the end. 


Ellie Fredricksen (Up)

Image result for up  gif

The first five minutes hurt me way too much. 


Rue (The Hunger Games)

Image result for rue death gif

A lot of deaths in this franchise hurt, but this one hurts the most.


All Animals Deaths

Image result for marley and me gif

I don't care.
If an animal dies in a movie, I will guaranteed bawl my eyes out. 


All Harry Potter Deaths

The ones that hurt the most. 

Hedwig 

Image result for hedwig death gif

Sirius Black

Image result for sirius death gif

 Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin

Image result for tonks and lupin death gif

Dobby 

Image result for dobby death gif


Severus Snape

Image result for snape death gif

Fred Weasley 

Image result for fred weasley death gif

I can't with all of these. They hurt so much and I just can't.






There are so many more that I left out.
Which movie deaths always get you sobbing? 

Comments

Popular Posts