Top Ships from TV Sitcoms

Sitcoms are not the same anymore. I will always have my set favorites, but they just don't do it for me anymore. I will say some of these ships will always be my favorites no matter the time. These shows may be stupid and not as dramatic, but I will always love these couples. Here are my favorite couples from sitcoms. 

Image result for sitcom couples gif


10. Mandy and Kyle (Last Man Standing)


Super happy that Last Man Standing is back. I really like how these two got together. A little sad that the actress is different for the new season, but still love the couple. 

9. CeCe and Schmidt (New Girl)

Image result for cece and schmidt gif

I shipped these two since the beginning, love how they complement one another. 

8. Jim and Pam (The Office)

Image result for jim and pam gif

Soulmates. 

7. Jackie and Hyde (That 70's Show)

Image result for jackie and hyde gif

My favorite from this show. I always love a odd couple. Still wish she ended up with Hyde.

6. Barney and Robin (How I Met Your Mother)

Image result for barney and robin gif

I have complained enough, but they were perfect for each other. I still wish they were together. 

5. Jimmy and Sabrina (Raising Hope)

Image result for jimmy and sabrina gif

Another couple I shipped together from the beginning. Their love story is quirky and cute.

4. Dwayne and Whitley (A Different World)

Image result for dwayne and whitley gif

I love them. 

3. Nick and Jess (New Girl)

Image result for nick and jess gif

Still have the best kiss in history. 

2. Danny and Riley (Baby Daddy)

Image result for danny and riley gif 

I still watch videos of them, and this show has been over for a year now. 

1. Monica and Chandler (Friends)

Image result for monica and chandler gif

We all knew this was coming, they are my babies and will forever be one of the best sitcom couples.


Top Teen Drama Ships
Childhood Ships

Comments

Popular Posts