The Phantom Waltz

This Saturday was the masquerade ball at SCAD, and last year was definitely a miss (and not a hit) when it all came down to the music and atmosphere. This year, however, was not as bad, but it was not as great as it was freshman year. As this is a costumed event, I went as a blue unicorn, because I wanted to do cool and sparkly makeup. Amelia went last minute as Cinderella, with a dress she found the night before, and she got so many compliments on it. Alix went as a traditional sugar skull, and as for Cat, she went as a cat of course. Overall, the dance was fun, and I had good time. Amelia and I danced most of the night away. The DJ's played some rougher music, but it was a good distraction from the work that l have lying ahead of me. From this I am now so sore, and my back hates me so much. 
















Here are some more fun photos.








See you guys on Friday. 

Comments

Popular Posts