Top Collection From Paris Fashion Week Spring

We have reached the end of fashion month. Paris always has the best of the best shows! With having the most collections and elaborate shows, Paris always bring it. Here are my favorite collections from Paris Spring 2018.


10. Dice Kayek


I am in love with the volume. The color blocking with the movement is very pleasing to the eye. Very fun collection. 


9. Alexis Mabille


I was drawn to the colors and the way they used stripes in an interesting way. The metallic face piece really gave this an extra pop. A designer I will keep my eye out for. 



8. Faith Conextion 


Now this was cool. The different textures and textiles really caught my eye. I liked how they used different poses to get the maximum potential out of the clothes. 



7. Vera Wang


Freaky and edgy, what a great way to go. The styles and cuts made me really like the way this collection looked. The minimal color also added the dark tone that worked for the impact. 





6. Chanel


The whole beach vibe totally worked in Chanel's favor. Having the same Chanel style, but making it new and fresh with the silhouettes and patterns made me love this collection. 



5. Alexander McQueen 


I am always a huge fan and this collection had great elements to it. I like the grunge and romantic flare that it had. Not my favorite collection ever, but I did enjoy a lot of the looks. 


4. Balmain


From the styles to the added texture to garments, this was a fantastic collection. Classic and new, this was a show stopper. 




3. Givenchy


I loved this. From the pleats, the angles, the textiles, this collection had it all. So many looks kept giving me goosebumps, so this was a yes from me. 



2. Maticevski


My God, I am in love. I was in awe with this whole collection. It was a timeless collection that will stand the test of time. Beautiful. 



1. Zuhair Murad 


Now this is totally me. I think this designer is becoming one of my favorites ever. Having a couture edge but still making the ready to wear work. Every single piece was beautiful and I want the whole thing. 




Which collection was your favorite? 

Hope you guys enjoyed fashion month!


Comments

Popular Posts