Top Songs Of October 2018

Happy Halloween Month! So this month two of my favorite artists released new albums. So this list is really just them. I have been listening to rock playlists lately, so some classics have been stuck in my head. Enjoy the top songs from this month. 


7. Walk Through Fire- Klergy, BELLSAINT


With Riverdale back I get new music every week.
Love how they used songs I already love in the last two episodes.
This song is so similar to Dangerous Game, I love it. 


6. Back Of My Mind- Two Feet


NEW TWO FEET!
The beat goes very well with the lyrics. 


5. Pet Cheetah- Twenty One Pilots


I love cheetahs, so love the so love the name.
Soft and still has an edge to it. 



4. Morph- Twenty One Pilots


Classic TOP. 
The beat with the rap is perfect.


3. You Say- Two Feet


Not a lot of the lyrics, and it works so well.
The beat being the most dominate part of the song makes it more dramatic. 


2. Chlorine- Twenty One Pilots


The intro is fantastic. 
I can dance and sing to this song so easily. 


1. Hurt People- Two Feet, ft. Madison Love


I love this collab. 
He has never done one before and this works so well.
Her soft voice, then when it cuts to his and the beat, it make my soul happy. 


Whats your favorite? 



  


Comments

Popular Posts