Outlander Premiere and Costume Exhibition at SCAD Film Fest

While I am currently sewing away my life, SCAD's annual Savannah Film Festival is happening, and so, many upcoming movies are premiering. This year is a special treat for me: Outlander.  I got to see the first episode of the new season a week early, with a star-studded Q &A afterwards. Which meant that I saw Sam Heughen live, so I am a happy camper, plus, the entire cast was throwing shade, it was so hilarious. To top it all off, I got the pleasure to see the exhibition at the SCAD MoA featuring the costumes of Outlander, specifically from season four. So now, without further ado, here's a sneak peek for what to expect from the next season.















Now look at this beautiful man:




Lets hope I survive this week as finals approach. 

Comments

Popular Posts