Top Ships From Teen Dramas Shows

I love teen drama shows. Even with not being a teen anymore, I find these shows very fun to watch. Some of the best couples come from these types of shows. Even though most of these shows are not the best in plot or they have characters who make very stupid decisions, I love these shows as much as these couples. 
I have talked about most of these before, A LOT, but here are my favorite ships from teen drama shows.

Image result for teen drama ships gif

10. Luke and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls)

Image result for teen drama ships gif

I have had this ship since I started watching Gilmore Girls. Waiting until the fourth season for them to finally get together was torture. With their breakups and makeups, they were always a couple I rooted for. Loved seeing them finally tie the knot in the revival.


9.Rory and Logan (Gilmore Girls)

Image result for rory and logan gilmore girls gif

Okay, I know everyone loves Jess and Rory, and I do too, but Rory and Logan were perfect for each other. Jess was too good for Rory and Logan fit well with her. Watching the series now, I do not like Rory as a person. In the revival, Rory and Logan were made for each other being both cheaters and liars. Granted he grew up and isn't as bad anymore whereas she just got worse. She should have just said yes to his proposal at the end of season seven, and she would have been happy instead of sleeping with him while he is engaged and she doesn't have a job. 


8. Cheryl and Toni (Riverdale)

Image result for choni gif

God, I love my babies. First off, I'm so happy that my baby Cheryl is finally happy. Toni and her make a perfect couple. They complement one another perfectly. They both have their strengths and weaknesses but they cancel them out. I am excited to see what their story brings in season three. 

7. Casey and Cappie (Greek)


Image result for casey and cappie gif

These two are so opposite, but they make it work. I shipped them right from the beginning, and with them finally getting together, I was so happy. The ending of Greek still makes me cry when they drive off to their future.


6. Spencer and Toby (Pretty Little Liars)

Image result for spencer and toby gif

My favorite ship from this show. Both being very smart, they have so much chemistry. They broke up and got back together way too much, but the show hinting at the end that they would get back together makes me happy. 

5. Seth and Summer (The O.C)

Image result for seth and summer gif

Love, Love, Love them. Now they are totally different with her being more the "princess" type and him being the "nerd". They make each other so happy and complement one another. The ending is so cute as we got to see their wedding. 

4. Jane and Rafael (Jane the Virgin)

Image result for jane and rafael gif

I have already talked about them a lot before. I am hoping that in the final season, they have a happy ending for them and their family.

3. Klaus and Camille (The Originals) 

Image result for klaus and cami gif

Here is the link to my multiple rants on this couple. Still mad, but I love them. 

2. Stiles and Lydia (Teen Wolf)

Image result for stiles and lydia gif

Another couple I have talked way too much about. The show did not end well when it came to showing their relationship, so I still count 6A as the actual finale. 


1. Betty and Jughead (Riverdale)

Image result for bughead gif

My babies. I am praying that season three is kinder to us and that they stay happy and communicative. Season two played with my emotions way too much. However, the new season is this Wednesday, so let's see how it goes.


Favorite ships from my childhood.

Which is your favorite?


Comments

Popular Posts