Intro To Fashion Sketching Work

Hello my beans and happy Monday! Today I am sharing my work that I did in my first fashion sketching class. From fashion heads to my final collection, you will see it all. Although I am only sharing my favorites from model drawings because there are so many. I used so many different mediums from markers to pastels. Hope you enjoy my work and comment on which is your favorite.


Final Collection "Into the Valley"

Faces and Heads




I am not good at faces at all. This one was so hard for me and the rest of the course. 


Flats








Ahh, flats are the bane of my existence. They're all hand drawn and done with tracing paper. Relaxing once you get the hang of them. All the flats are from my own clothing. 


Marker Rendering 











One of my favorite mediums to use. My personal favorite is the yellow dress. All of these are also my own croquis from project 2. Getting used to marker was fun and by my final I was better at it. 


Watercolor Rendering











I had trouble with the watercolor since I am so impatient. After a while, I started to get used to it. I used some water color in my final which was a lot easier. My absolute favorite is the blue jumpsuit!

Model Drawings 


Marker


Marker and Gouache


Watercolor and Gouache


Pastel

These are my favorites from model drawing. We did watercolor, marker, pastel, mixed media, graphite and more. I loved playing with these and saw so much improvement in my work at the end. 

Final Project Part 1

For my final, I had to make a collection by creating 15 to 20 looks and then picking 7 for my line up. My inspiration was the Blue Valley Mountains in Utah. Since I want to travel out west, I thought this was a perfect fit. Here is part one. 




















Part 2: Into The Valley

These are my boards for my inspiration, colors, mood, fabrics, flats, and line up. I am so proud of how this came out and I am happy with the improvement I have made. I love the colors and the theme of this collection and want to start making some of these outfits. My favorite look is the middle. I want to make that leather jacket. Hope you all loved my work and please tell me your favorite. 








I will see you guys Friday for my top songs of June!









Comments

Popular Posts