Hot Miami Shades

Surprise Wednesday! Hope your week is going fantastic. This past month I was lucky enough to be contacted by Hot Miami Shades to show off some of their beautiful accessories that they have. This online based brand has everything from jewelry, accessories, clothing and more. This brand is great for summer travels or to spice up your wardrobe. I have a lovely purse and necklace to show you guys. I picked out these pieces because I knew I could add them into my everyday wardrobe and I love the color green and snakes, so it was a happy win for me. 


This collar turquoise necklace is great for summer and you can wear each piece separate or together. I love how I can change it up. The purse is so me! From the green snake skin to the gold accents, I can wear this on a daily basis and pair it with many things. 
(Ad)

So if you guys love what they have and want any of the pieces I got, you just have to use the code Riversnakes27 at checkout to get an amazing discount! Just go to   https://hotmiamishades.com/discount/Riversnake27 and shop away. I hope you guys find something that you love like I did. Let me know if you get anything because I would love to see it. 







See you guys Friday for my top 80s movies!




Comments

Popular Posts