Top Songs Of The 90s

Back at it again this week with 90s music and movies. Today I am sharing my top songs from the decade. I will say most of the songs are either pop or alternative in a way. My mom is already going to be mad that there is no grunge as it's not my style. I listen to most of these songs on a regular basis as some of them are classics and they never get old. Here are my top songs of the 90s!


10. Barbie Girl- Aqua (1997)


I love this song because of the hilarity it gives. 
It's also my friend Amelia's ringtone because she is the Barbie of our group. 
Such a fun song that always gets stuck in my head. 


9. Zombie- The Cranberries (1994)


A great song to listen to and jam out in the car with. 
This also gets stuck in my head so much that of course it's a favorite. 


8. Waterfalls- TLC (1994)


This is a song that I can cry to and get down with. 
The lyrics are so powerful and it's a song that never gets old. 



7. No Diggity- Black Street Ft. Dr. Dre, Queen Pen (1996)


One of the best songs of the decade. 
A great rhythm and the lyrics are fun to follow. 
Still to this day a classic. 



6. Hit Me Baby One More Time- Britney Spears (1998)


I remember listening to this song when I was a toddler. 
One of the first pop songs I really liked and it's always fun to blast aloud and sing along to. 


5. Wonderwall- Oasis (1995)


This song never fails to make me cry. 
Ever time I hear it, I really get into the song. 
I love the lyrics, the beat, and everything the song represents. 
I never skip it when it comes on my playlist because it's too good of a song. 



4. Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls (1998)


Another song that never fails to make me cry.
From the lyrics to the guitar, I fall apart when I hear it.
A great song for when you're sad and I listen to it to feel better.
I always dream when I hear it as well.
It's that type of song. 



3. What Is Love- Haddaway (1993)



I adore this song. 
I remember listening to this in the car with my mom when she had it on a cassette tape. 
I also love to use this song for a pick me up or when I am working out. 
I always dance around and it's a great song to lift my mood. 


2. Everybody- Backstreet Boys (1997)


From the beginning chord to the rising beat, this song is awesome. 
I always sing along and dance in my car when it comes on. 
The music video is also crazy good and I try to recreate the dance. 
When Nick Carter was on DWTS and he danced to this song with the other members,
I lost it and was jumping for joy. 
Great song. 




1. Bitter Sweet Symphony- The Verve (1997)


The violin just kills me.
When I hear this song, the world stops and I just go into a different place and focus on the lyrics.
This song is also another one that I either cry to or it lifts my mood making me feel a lot better.
I lose my sense of reality with this song and that's why it's so great.
 It takes you away from life for a moment to experience something that you never thought you could. 



Whats you favorite song?










Comments

Popular Posts