Top 80s Movies

Ah, the 80s was a great time for movies. After the last couple of decades creating classics, we have the 80s making some very weird, but very fun movies. Of course there's the classics, but then you have the teen movies that really started in this decade. From Rom-Coms to action thrillers, this decade was great for the movies. Here are my top 10 from the 80s.

10. The Last Unicorn (1982)

Image result for the last unicorn gif

A childhood staple for multiple generations.
I love the message and this movie never gets old. 


9. Coming To America (1988)

Image result for coming to america gif

This movie is so funny.
I always crack up when watching it. 


8. Princess Bride (1987)

Image result for princess bride gif

A classic that is so funny.
I love that there are so many memes from this movie.
(EN: This should have a higher ranking...)


7. Dirty Dancing (1987)

Image result for dirty dancing gif

A great romance movie that is still one of the best to this day. 


6. The Neverending Story (1984)

Image result for the neverending story gif

I have loved this movie since I was four.
I would always rent it at the store and watch it over and over again.
Great movie. 

5. Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Image result for empire strikes back gif



Best Star Wars movie in my opinion. 


4. Can't Buy Me Love (1987)

Image result for can't buy me love gif

I adore this movie.
Patrick Dempsey was so adorable back then before he was McDreamy. 


3. The Little Mermaid (1989)

Image result for the little mermaid gif

My favorite Disney Princess before Rapunzel. 
(EN: Disagree)

2. Breakfast Club (1985)

Image result for the breakfast club gif

One of the best teen movies ever!
The ending is one of my all time favorites. 


1. Back To The Future (1985)

Image result for back to the future gif

Best movie of the 80s.
I love the time travel, the 50s, the romance, and the laughs it gives.
This movie will stand the test of time. 



Which movie is your favorite?











Comments

Popular Posts