Top Movies From The 70s

My sophomore year at SCAD is finally over. I am now in South Carolina on vacation with the family and I am so ready for the summer. As I continue down the decades, the 70s contains a wide range of movies from thrillers to comedies. Here are my top movies from the 70s.

10. The Godfather (1972)

Image result for the godfather gif

Here is where a crime trilogy is born. 


9. Taxi Driver (1976)

Image result for taxi driver gif

It's a fantastic crime movie. 

8. Alien (1979)

Image result for alien gif

Finally, a great horror movie with gore. 


7. Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)

Image result for star wars a new hope gif

It's the fandom of all fandoms. 


6. Saturday Night Fever (1977)

Image result for saturday night fever gif

This movie gets your body moving. 

5. Young Frankenstein (1974)

Image result for young frankenstein gif

One of the funniest movies of the decade. 


4. Grease (1978)

Image result for grease gif

It's one of my favorite musicals.


3. Animal House (1978)

Image result for animal house gif

This is a movie I can watch over and over again.


2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)

Image result for willy wonka gif

A childhood favorite. 


1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Image result for monty python and the holy grail gif

THE KILLER BUNNY, AGH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I now have slippers that are the bunny with the teeth and they open up.
I adore them. 



Which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts