Top 80s Songs

Now this decade was never my favorite. I am not the biggest fan of the fashion, music, or just the  times in general. Though as I have grown older, I have started to like more and more of the music from this decade. My parents, being 80s teenagers and young adults, have been influenced heavily by this decade. My mom did not like the generic pop, but was more of a new wave fanatic, all about the English bands. During my second year at school, I became obsessed with so many 80s songs. Each season I had a new song from the decade that I absolutely loved. So here are my top 80s songs!

10. Thriller- Michael Jackson (1982)


Everyone dances to this classic MJ song. 
I love to play it all throughout the year as I get spooky vibes 
that make me want it to be fall again. 


9. Back In Black- ACDC (1980)


A road trip song. 
A workout song.
A motivation song.
Overall, just a great song. 


8. Welcome To The Jungle- Guns N' Roses (1987)


The beginning chord with the guitar is my absolute favorite. 
Love to workout to this song. 


7. Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne (1980)


I adore this song from the lyrics to the amazing sound it gives. 

6. Shout- Tears For Fears (1985)


This one will get stuck in my head for days.
I find myself singing parts of it all throughout the day.

5. Careless Whisper- George Michael (1984)


My song of winter quarter. 
I sang this way too much. 
I still love it and will blast it on my playlists. 
Also such a sexy song.


4. Africa- Toto (1982)


Song of the fall quarter.
 My friends and I sang this song way too much. 


3. Wicked Games- Chris Issak (1988)


One of the sexiest songs of all time. 
Wow. 


2. Don't You Forget About Me- Simple Minds (1985)


I have loved this song since the first time I watched The Breakfast Club.
I also love how they used it in Pitch Perfect in an amazing way. 
Fantastic classic. 


1. Sweet Dreams- Eurythmics (1983)


My favorite song! 
You can dance, sing and be happy around this classic. 




Which is your favorite?











Comments

Popular Posts